Thursday, October 31, 2019

New Quilts and Blankets for my Babies..

One of my artistic outlets is my quilting. I have made dozens of quilts over the years, many of them posted on my family blog. In the last year I made 3 quilts. A new Anniversary Quilt for Shiloh and Jason to celebrate 20 years and 2 baby quilts, one for Ross and the other for Avery.
🎆🎆🎆
Working backwards.. Avery turned 1 yr. old in July 2019..
this is Avery's quilt top which features fabrics I brought back from England. Elaine Gunderson, who is keeping my Long Arm Quilter at her house, currently does all the quilting for me.

In the fall of 2018 Shiloh helped me pick out the colors for her quilt..

Her quilt top was finished in December, just a couple weeks after their Anniversary. Elaine finished the quilting on it about the same time I returned from England.

In October of 2018 Ross the Boss got a window pane quilt for his 1st birthday. Mom and Dad say he loves this quilt.

Now... in the fall of 2019, I am looking through quilt books and patterns to find something special to make for my newest grandson, Wesley.  I do love to quilt, to take Yards of fabric or scraps of fabric and like working a puzzle, turn it into something beautiful that brings warmth and love to my family members. It's just part of the Art in Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Classes - Watercolors

As I stated in an earlier post, I was blessed to be able to take two art classes this fall. This post will focus on my Monday Watercolor cl...